Selling Your House? We will make it easy!
Castle Keepers has sold 100's of houses over the years. Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Choosing a Realtor is a process and it is important to choose the right Realtor to sell your house. Before you begin you’ll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale? How much are houses in my subdivision selling for? These questions and more will be answered by our real estate experts at Castle Keepers. Ask us to do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home.
Let us help you sell your home today! Give us a call at (972) 931-1200 to speak to one our our Agents to get a free Comparative Market Analysis of what your house is be worth.
How is Castle Keepers different?
Iris recently sold her house through Castle Keepers in 1 day in Dallas, Texas. Kenny held an open house for Iris’s house and had multiple offers on the first day!
Castle Keepers helped Dr. Fred Volkman sell his 2 story house in Allen, Texas in 14 days for $449,900. With Kenny’s help, Dr. Volkman was able to get top price for his house.
Common Selling Mistakes – Download
Learn the top nine selling mistakes, and what steps you can take to avoid them.
Surviving The Sale – Download
Getting a good price for your home is important, but minimizing stress and simplifying the selling process can be just as essential.
Selling Your Home – Download
Remember what first attracted you to your house when you bought it? What excited you about its most appealing features? Now that you’re selling your home, you’ll need to look at it as if you were buying it all over again.
The Right Selling Price – Download
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. Learn several factors to base the assessment of your home.
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for some marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more. Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn’t have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
“We want to thank you for the great work you did leasing and managing our house in Carrollton, Texas. When it came time to sell it, the work that Castle Keepers did supervising and hiring contractors was important to us, as property owners who had moved and could not be there to personally oversee the work progression. We felt like we had a great representative and appreciated the work that you did with pricing and selling the house. We are pleased that we received the full asking price and that the house closed very quickly. We would recommend your services to other property owners who want to sell and/or lease their house in the Dallas Metroplex. Thank you again.”
— William Mueller
“Kenny sold our family home with a pool in 8 days. We got multiple offers and sold it for full asking price. We would recommend Kenny to any Seller who wants excellent service and a knowledgeable, experienced Realtor to help them sell their house. Kenny gets the job done!”
— Bob and Mary Ann Quortrup
“Kenny suggested a list price for our house in Coppell, which we thought was a good price and we listed our house with Castle Keepers. He held an open house on the first Saturday that it was in MLS and advertised the open house a week in advance. 22 couples came though our house that Saturday and we received 3 offers. After some negotiations back and forth, we accepted one, which was above our asking price and closed the sale 30 days later. Kenny's extensive 26 years of experience as a real estate attorney and Broker gave us a competitive advantage during price negotiations and we are extremely happy with the results. My wife and I would recommend Kenny to anyone who wants to sell their house at a great price.”