What is the Castle Keepers® Program?
An amazing program that allows a person to live in a beautiful house which is listed “For Sale” at a fraction of what it would normally cost. It provides individuals and families, whose furniture is matched to “stage” a vacant house, to live and maintain these gorgeous houses and thereby help the houses sell more quickly.
Castle Keepers® is dedicated to helping individuals and families who have been affected by the poor economic climate, as well as people who wish to enjoy a high standard of living at a fraction of the normal cost. The current housing market trends show that there is uncertainty about the time it takes to sell a house, which should lengthen the time that current and future castle keepers members will be able to enjoy gracious living in a beautiful house at just a fraction of its normal cost. Castle Keepers® welcomes individuals and families who have been negatively affected by the bad economy.
Who are castle keepers?
Castle Keepers are individuals with nice furniture, which is matched with an available house that is “For Sale” to stage it. With the aid of a Castle Keepers® interior designer, the castle keeper will furnish a house with their furniture making that house more marketable. This enables castle keepers to enjoy a high standard of living, while paying a comparatively low monthly fee.
Castle keepers can be:
Be a part of the Castle Keepers® Winning Attitude:
The Sellers and the listing Realtor of the house in which you will live, will expect and depend on you as castle keepers to:
- Furnish the home tastefully to the specifications required by Castle Keepers’® Interior Designer.
- Maintain the house in a “Show to Sell” condition from 9am-8pm seven (7) days a week, and permit showings during these hours.
- Leave the house during showings by any real estate agents.
- Cooperate with the listing real estate agent and owner by doing everything within your power to present the house at its “Living Best” showing condition in order to help it sell.
- Eagerly respond positively to requests from Castle Keepers® and the listing Realtor® which they feel will enhance the showing of the house in which you are living.
Please contact the Castle Keepers office below to learn more about our Castle Keepers Program pricing structure.
“ It allowed our family to live with all of our furniture in a beautiful home, rather than renting a large apartment and storing most of our furniture. The Castle Keeper Program was a truly wonderful experience for us and we would highly recommend it!”
— CJ and Vee Harrison, Castle Keepers