“It allowed our family to live with all of our furniture in a beautiful home, rather than renting a large apartment and storing most of our furniture. The Castle Keeper Program was a truly wonderful experience for us and we would highly recommend it!”
— CJ and Vee Harrison, Castle Keepers
What are the qualifications to become a castle keeper? You must have beautiful furniture sufficient in quality and quantity to furnish an available house in a price range appropriate for the quality of your furniture.
- No smokers permitted.
- No pets permitted (small dogs are sometimes acceptable to owners.) Unexpected breeds include: Akita, Chow, American Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Wolf Hybrid, German Shepherd. Castle Keepers® will not accept any tenants who have any dog that is a mix of one or more of the breeds listed. It is the policy of Castle Keepers® that the breeds listed are not permitted on property managed by Castle Keepers, either as a permitted pets or as a visiting pet.
- Must understand and agree to maintain the Castle Keepers® Winning Attitude!
- Maintain a $300,000 tenant liability insurance policy while occupying a Castle Keepers® house at an approximate cost of $375/yr. Pay Castle Keepers® a moderate monthly fee while living in the home.
- Monthly fees range from $900/month to $3500/month based upon the list price of the house, its location and its condition. Please note these are updated current fees vs older fees as described in the videos.
- Responsible for lawn care, utilities, and pool care expenses, if applicable.